Strategy4IT is committed to ensuring that the privacy of our users is protected. Information collected by us will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically to ensure that it is acceptable to you. This policy is effective from the 25th of June 2012.
- Any information you provide to us, whether business or personal information will not be distributed to any third parties.
- From time to time, our consultants may contact you for market research purpose via phone or e-mail.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and utilise the following types of information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our platform. Information collected includes; Your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source and length of visit.
- Information that you provide to us when you sign up for Strategy4IT.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
What we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and requirements. Overall, we collect this information to provide you with better products & services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To improve our ability to respond to your individual requirements.
- To improve the products we provide for you. We continually strive to improve our customer offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve the mode in which we respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To inform you about product upgrades, new product releases, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or phone number which you have provided.
- From time to time, our consultants from Cibsys and or The Cloud Business may use your personal information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by phone or e-mail and use this information to enhance or alter our product(s) accordingly.
How do we use your Email Address?
If you provide us with your e-mail address or have done so in the past, we may send you e-mails so that we can make marketing offers or provide services to you as a customer. Examples of e-mail servicing include notifications that a new release of Strategy4IT is available. Please note that we do not provide your e-mail address to third party business partners without your consent.
How do we Protect your Data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How do we Deal with Third Parties?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Withdrawal of Consent
Strategy4IT provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us. If you wish to unsubscribe please utilise one of the communication methods below indicating your request to be unsubscribed from our contact list.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Send a letter to, cibsys, 6 Dyers Buildings, High Holborn, London, EC1N 2JT.
How can you Control your personal information?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 6 Dyers Buildings, High Holborn, London, EC1N 2JT, United Kingdom.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to the above address or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Questions or Additional Information: